Monday 7 January 2013

Begin your morning right

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift my soul.
Psalms 143:8

How do you usually begin your morning? As for me, I wake up find myself still kind of blur and can't focus on the task that I wish to do. Despite our brain can't quite focus yet we wake up each morning hoping that something good will happen as we are going through the day. What good things are you hoping for? A promotion or perhaps someone to love you more?

I went through the 15 years of my life hoping that something good will happen and I just past my each morning blurry  and each day passed by same like yesterday. Changes happened around 3 months ago when I begin to pray and read God's word in the morning.

People say is hard to read the bible and pray in the morning because we are so sleep and can't remain focus especially our surrounding is so silent. But if you were to talk to your love one, will you be attentive? or perhaps you fall asleep? Of course you will listen to every word that comes out from her mouth and talk to her.

That applies the same with God. Begin your morning by telling Him, how much you love Him and you know that He loves you so much. Isn't it very sweet to have someone tell you in the early morning that He loves you. What make your morning even better is that you can ask your love one to walk with or guide you through your day. You can ask God to do that and trust me; your day will be different.

Although it won't be smooth sailing but at least you can rejoice in those hard times because knowing that your Abba Father is going through with you. Start your morning right with God today and you will see a different for the rest of your days.

Prayer:
Abba Father, I come before you on this morning, I just wish to tell you that I love you and I know you love me too. I pray that you show which way I should go as I going through the rest of my day. Knowing that You are with me, I will be able to smile even when I face hard times. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment