Tuesday 2 October 2012

There is troubles but I am with you

For he will conceal me there when troubles comes;
he will hide me in his sanctuary.
He will place me out of reach on a high rock.
Psalm 27:5

Trouble is a thing or words that people don't like to associate with. Life was never being smooth and it was always a roller coaster ride; filled with ups and downs. People have this kind of thought that being a christian, life would be free of troubles but God never said we will trouble free.

Instead of being trouble, His words says that our life would be filled with trial and tribulation. But why choose to be christian since more troubles will be coming our way. Yes, life will be difficult but what makes us as christian special is that we have a Heavenly Father who will provide and look after our needs.

God promise that He will hide us in His sanctuary and place us on high rock. This is also God saying that I will be with you through out the problem and share the problem with you. When we face problems or troubles, we hope we can find someone to share our burden or at least someone to his or her ears to us. God is ever ready today to be that person who you and I wish for; someone who share our burdens and going through the troubles and problems with us.

God will see you through your storms in life today together with you. Life is difficult itself but God is sending an invitation to all of us asking whether He can be our companion in our life to walk with us through tears and joy. Are you willing to accept this invitation today?

Prayer:
O God, life is full of troubles and problems but today I know I won't facing them alone. I invite You, O Lord into my life to walk with me through tears and joy; knowing that You will go through each moment with me. Thank you, Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment